At St Margaret Clitherow, we take pride in our uniform and expect all children to wear full school uniform everyday. The pictures below show our school uniform.
- Red jumper or cardigan containing the school logo
- White polo shirt with the school logo
- Dark grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
Other items of uniform that you may need:
- Red gingham summer dress
- Plain red, black, white or grey tights
- White or grey socks for girls
- Grey socks for boys
- Sensible black shoes, ones with Velcro fastenings are the easiest for young children (not trainers or plimsolls)
- If your child has pierced ears, earrings should be studs only. Earrings should be removed for PE days. No other jewellery is permitted.
- Hair decorations should be minimal.
Please ensure that your child’s name is in all items of clothing. Sometimes items of clothing do go missing and it is a lot easier to find them if they are clearly labelled!
Uniform is available to purchase from a local supplier Just School Wear.
The link below brings you through to the St Margaret Clitherow page where you will be able to make your selections.
Delivery options include delivery to home or in store collection.